Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 359

Thread: Games: The Official Halo 2 Topic [OT!]

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not in multiplayer. Not Brutes in multiplayer. I don't think... Unless Bungie is not telling us something.

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im sure Bungie's not telling us a lot of things...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure they also have not revealed all the weapons. I know they have not revealed all the vehicles.

    I am also quite sure they have not revealed all the enemies.

  4. #34
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Excitement is rising*

    So far from what im seeing and hearing, there wont be any short-comings, its improving on the original in every way.
    I wonder if this'll be console exclusive; im sure Microsoft would pay generously for the exclusivity agreement. This would force many PC gamers to buy the Xbox...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 29, 2004 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True, but keep in mind Microsoft OWNS Bungie, so they can not do anything unless checking with MS.

    But I will not be on the internet except for school research until I beat the single player.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i'm sure in some of Frankie's updates, there has been mention another race in multiplayer.

  7. #37
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think i'll beat the game, then move onto Halo-fests with my friends, and then proceed to the online play.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will, also.

    Once I get my XBox LIVE account.

  9. #39
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Stares at N* And then, i'll meet the man behind the legend...

    Ive been considering; is this game the sole justification for buying an X-box? Im thinking it will be with Xbox Live; there wont be anything close to it in terms of graphics and gameplay on the console, and as far as FPS's go, on any other.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 30, 2004 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly.

    See XBox has had some great shooters (Red Faction 2, Battlefront, Wolfenstein, XIII, Halo, Ghost Recon, just to name a few) and this shall top the list.

    Now the only reason I got an XBox is because of Halo. Now I get Halo 2 plus other great games, and I am very glad I got it. The XBox was worth it just to play Halo. I've probably spent over 100 hours on Halo.

    I might have LIVE up not this week but the next.

    Now for some Halo 2 information:


    SPOILERS!!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I mean it.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    There will be fling Covenant that are good at sniping. They have insect like wings, Marines call them "buggers" but the official name so far is Drones.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    End Spoiler.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •